The Public Health Preparedness Summit is the nation’s largest gathering of local, state and federal public health and healthcare professionals devoted to preparing for, responding to, and recovery from disasters and other emergencies.
Why should you be at the Summit?
Demonstrate your support of our nation’s public health and healthcare communities by exhibiting at or sponsoring the 2013 Public Health Preparedness Summit. There are a variety of ways to feature your organization at the Summit to achieve maximum impact and exposure for your marketing investment.
Your exhibit and sponsorship will put you in front of over 1,400 attendees from across the country including:
- Local and state public health department preparedness staff, including teams from single agencies and organizations;
- Federal agency staff working on public health preparedness issues, including HHS, DHS, CDC and FDA;
- Representatives from the academic and research communities;
- Community health centers, hospital, and emergency medical services staff;
- Industry partners with resources, new technologies and tools to share; and
- Emergency management agency and homeland security professionals and other personnel working with public health agencies to build preparedness capacity and competency at the local, state, and federal level.
Who to Contact
For information about exhibit space, please contact: PHPExhibits@conferencemanagers.com or 703-964-1240.
For information about sponsorships or island exhibit sponsorships, please contact: Brad Lewis, Public Health Preparedness Summit Sponsorship Sales Manager, at BradNACCHO@showmgmt.com or 301-625-5123.