- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - ATL
Hotel direction: 12 mile(s) N
- A-National Limousine Service (sedans); fee: 60 USD (one way) ; on request
- Bus service, fee: 16 USD (one way)
- Subway service, fee: 2 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 32 USD (one way)
- MARTA bus station 6 mile(s) NE
- Peachtree Center MARTA station 0.1 mile(s) W
- Civic Center (N2) MARTA rail station 0.4 mile(s) N
Inside the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
To make a reservation with the special Summit discount, please click here.
202 Courtland Street
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
- Valet parking, fee: 32 USD daily
- Off-site parking, fee: 4 USD hourly, 20 USD daily
- Valet hourly rates up to 6 hours, then daily rate applies. $36/day for over-sized vehicles (No Buses / Rv’s / Dualies).
The Metropolitan Transit Authority (MARTA) operates Atlanta’s local public transportation system. MARTA’s Airport Station is the final stop on the South Line and is only 15 minutes from downtown.
The entrance to MARTA’s Airport Station is located inside the west end of the airport’s main terminal, just a few feet from the baggage claim areas. Board a northbound train and get off at the Peachtree Center Station. It will cost $2.25.
Atlanta Airport Shuttle Service
The Atlanta Airport Shuttle Service is a shared ride shuttle transport service from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to hotels in the Downtown, Midtown, and Buckhead areas. Shuttle service runs from 6am-midnight, and leaves every 15 minutes from the airport.
AAS provides quality transportation that is safe, friendly, reliable and clean with a fleet consisting of 12 passenger, 20 passenger and 55 passenger vans, buses and motor coaches. To receive discounted shuttle service, visit http://www.taass.net/index-4.html and click on “group rate” or call 404-941-3440 and give the representative the discount code PHPS.
For more information, please visit: www.taass.net.
Taxis are located in the Red Bus aisle. There is a flat fee of $30 ($2 for each additional person) to/from the airport to the downtown business district. The ride is approximately 30 minutes depending on traffic.
Fares originating from a business and concluding at a business within the zone of downtown, Buckhead, and Midtown are $8 ($2 for each additional person).